Tradetech Asia 2014
Date: 19-20 November, 2014
Location: Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Whats new this year?
• Hong Kong – Shangai Connect Project: Can investors effectively access China through the Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect project?
• Dark pools: Who trades in a dark pool and how can this be effectively regulated?
• HFT: Examining Asia’s market structure and its impact on HFT
Why TradeTech Asia is a Must Attend Event?
TradeTech Asia is the region’s largest trading and technology conference, bringing together over 500 senior equity trading and technology professionals.
With over 70% of the audience from a buy-side, broker or an exchange, TradeTech is unrivalled in its ability to uncover debate and determine where the industry is heading. Year after year it has convinced Asia’s most senior trading and technology decision makers to leave their desks for two days each November.
Tackle your most pressing challenges including:
• Global heads of trading forum: Hear global heads from leading buy side institutions on what role Asia plays in their global portfolio
• Asian heads of trading forum: How are the top regional players sourcing for liquidity and complying to increasingly tough regional regulations?
• SGX: Hear an update from Magnus Bocker, CEO of SGX on the journey of an exchange over the next 20 years
• Hear from Ronan Ryan, Chief Strategy Officer of IEX on the impact of HFT in Asia after the release of ‘Flash Boys’
• Shangai-Hong Kong Connect Project: Understand its’ implications for investors in Asia
• Dark pools: Will the structure and participants change given increasing regulations?
• Trading Architecture: A focused
1. Email us at email@example.com
2. Visit www.tradetechasia.com
3. Call us on +65 6722 9455