SBI Japannext Update
• An official SBI Japannext English web site will be launched in early February. We will inform everyone as soon as the production launch date is determined.
• Our daytime market will close 30 minutes earlier starting January 16th 2012.
o Before January 16th daytime market hours: 0820 – 1630 (JST).
o Starting January 16th new daytime market hours: 0820 – 1600 (JST).
• Nagoya, Sapporo, and Fukuoka stock exchanges listed names will be removed from our trading universe starting January 16th 2012 due to inactivity of regional exchange listed names on our venue.
• The nighttime market for our members will be re‐launched starting January 30th 2012. The tick sizes of the nighttime market will be same as the daytime market. Anyone who wishes to participate in our nighttime market from 1900 – 2359 (JST) should contact their brokers.
• Effective January 4th 2012, we have introduced level I and II market data pricing model for SBI Japannext market data terminal users:
o For level I (BBO), FREE of charge.
o For level II (full depth), usage fee is JPY 1000 per terminal.
o For Thomson Reuters’ customers, Level I and II offering will be available starting January 9th 2012. Please contact your TR representatives for further details.
o For Bloomberg customers, tentatively by 3Q12. Please contact your BB representatives for further details.
o For Quick customers, no details at this point. We will update you as soon as the details are available.
• We started off first day of trading volume of 31B JPY or 3.6% TSE market share.