Receive Our 2012 Asia Exchange Cheatsheet and Holiday Calendar
The 2012 AsiaEtrading Cheat Sheet and Holiday Calendar is now available from the Download Center!
Please register to receive yours today.
This is the 3rd year we have created these .PDF cheat sheets in our on-going effort to support Asia’s electronic trading industry.
First Time Receiving the Cheat Sheets?
If this is your first time receiving the AsiaEtrading cheat sheet and holiday calendars not to worry. These handy PDF documents feature:
* Exchange Holidays in Asia
* Exchange Trading hours
* Settlement Information
* Tick Sizes
* Future Contract Expiration
* Average Spreads
and much much more. You have to see it to believe it.
There were a few changes this year.
Cash Cheat Sheet
* added trading but non-settlement days for Australia
* added early closing days for Australia
* added Chi-X trading fees for Australia
* updated crossing information for Australia
* updated trading hours in Japan
We also changed two of the headings
SP – HALF SPREAD NOV 2011
MI – MARKET IMPACT COST NOV 2011
This data was provided by Nomura – Execution Consulting Services (thank you!)
Futures Cheat Sheet
* added the Hong Kong Mercantile Exchange
* deleted the Singapore Commodity Exchange
* added expiration dates for Australia, India, Hong Kong and Korea
* updated the trading hours at the TSE, OSE and TOCOM
* added Block Trade Facility information
* added Position Limit information
* added links to the Shanghai Futures Exchange and the Zhengzhou Commodity Exchange
Special thanks to our Sponsors:
ABN AMRO Clearing
Please register now to receive your 2012 Asia Exchange Cheatsheet and Holiday Calendar!
We would be happy to have some feedback on the Cheat Sheets particularly how to improve them.
We trust the Cheat Sheets will be an invaluable resource and heavily used next year.