OSE Jan 2013 Highlights
* Trading volume of Nikkei 225 mini in January 2013 was 18,180,664 units, which achieved a record-high. Total derivatives trading volume in January 2013 was 27,625,238 units, which recorded the second highest.
* Trading volume of Night Session in January 2013 was 7,728,044 units, which achieved the record-high. Trading volume ratio of Night Session to Day Session in January 2013 was 40.6%.
* Total trading value of ETFs market was 525.6 billion yen, which achieved the record-high since the establishment of ETFs market. By products, trading value of Nikkei 225 Leveraged Index ETF (1570) was 273.5 billion yen, which achieved the record-high since it was listed in April 2012.
* Trading value of JASDAQ Market in January 2013 was 945.8 billion yen, which hit the record-high since the market integration in October 2010.
* Trading volume of OSE-FX in January 2013 was 869,621 units, which showed a 58.8% rise over the preceding month.