KRX Implements Trading Fee Holidays
KRX has introduced temporary trading fee holidays (including clearing & settlement fee) through its board meeting to lessen the market participants’ trading cost and to activate the capital market activities.
(1) Temporary fee holidays for the entire products listed on KRX
– Exemption period (in terms of transaction days): November 1 ~ December 29, 2011 (2 months, 43 transaction days)
– Fees to be exempted: Trading fee (including clearing & settlement fee)
* Please note that market making products (10-year KTB Futures, Single Stock Futures which were listed in December, 2009 (10 underlying stock issues), Mini-gold Futures) and KOSPI 200 Futures on CME Globex are not subject to the fee holidays.
(2) Extension of Fee Holidays for ETF
– Exemption period (in terms of transaction days): January 2 ~ December 28, 2012 (12 months, 251 transaction days
– Fees to be exempted: Trading fee (including clearing & settlement fee) for all the ETFs, excluding Leverage and Inverse ETFs