CNX NIFTY Futures

Posted By Steve On Thursday, October 15th, 2009 With 0 Comments
Exchange Singapore Exchange
Type Index
Underlying CNX Nifty Index
Currency US Dollar (USD)
Contract Size US$10 x CNX Nifty Index
Tick Size 0.5
Tick Value $5USD
Pre-Open 1 08:45 -08:58
Trading Session 1 09:00 – 18:15
Pre-Open 2
Trading Session 2
Pre-Open T+1 19:00 – 19:13
Trading Session T+1 19:15 – 22:55
Last Trading Day Last Thursday of the month. If this happens to fall on an India holiday, the last trading day shall be the preceding business day.
Final Settlement Day Last Thursday of the month. If this happens to fall on an India holiday, the last trading day shall be the preceding business day.
Final Settlement Price The official closing price of the CNX Nifty Index, which is derived based on the average weighted prices of the individual component stocks of the index during the last 30 minutes of trading. The official closing price will be rounded to two decimal places.
Settlement Type Cash
Contract Months 2 nearest serial months and 4 quarterly months on March, June, September and December cycle.
First Trading Day  
Position Limit A person shall not own or control more than 5,000 contracts net long or net short in all contract months combined.
Initial Margin (outright)  
Maintenance Margin (outright)  
Clearinghouse Margin (outright)  
Listed Spread No
Initial Margin (spread)  
Maintenance Margin (spread)  
Clearinghouse Margin (spread)  
Daily Price Limit Whenever the price moves by 10%, in either direction from the previous day’s settlement price, trading at or within the price limit of 10% is allowed for the next 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes have lapsed, an expanded price limit shall come into effect. The expanded price limit shall be 20% above or below the previous day’s settlement price. There shall be a further 10 minutes cooling-off period after the expanded price limit has been reached. Thereafter, there shall be no price limits for the rest of the day.
Options No
Exchange Symbol IN
Reuters Symbol  
Bloomberg Symbol  
ISIN Symbol  
SEDOL  
Notes  

Leave a comment

XHTML: You can use these html tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

All Rights Reserved WIld Wild Web Limited