BSE is Pleased to Announce the Launch of Netmagic’s Co-location facility
At the 1st floor of PHIROZE JEEJEEBHOY TOWERS, DALAL STREET, MUMBAI (BSE Building)
Go-Live date: The facility will go live from Monday, 15th Nov 2010 Services available at the co-location facility: Co-location Services Dedicated Hosting Services Infrastructure Management Services Managed Security Services Connectivity – program management, provisioning and management Internet Bandwidth
All Monitoring & Managed Services will be provided using advanced tools from Netmagic’s NOC at their Mumbai Data Centre. The customers hosted at the BSE Datacenter can access measurement and performance dashboards for their infrastructure through an online portal.
Clients will also have the option to source their hardware and software (Operating systems and other related software) on an Opex model. Salient features: No restriction in sending orders to any exchange Facility built as per international Tier III standards:
• Facility Capacity of 80 racks with 6 KVA of average power per rack with capability to go up to 9 KVA in specific racks (already there )
• HT Mains Power Supply with Dedicated Diesel Generator backup
• Redundant N+N UPS power to each customer rack
• Remote Power management capability on each Rack
• Redundant N+1 precision climate control systems, for temperature and humidity control
• FM200 Fire suppression, high sensitivity smoke detectors and with early warning systems
• 24×7 Physical Security – Security Guards, CCTV surveillance, Biometric Access Control
• This facility will come along with uptime SLA of 99.99% for Facility infrastructure and 99.9% for the complete range of IT managed services. 24 X 7 support for all the above services.
• All the leading TELCOs like MTNL, Tata, Reliance, Airtel will be available in this facility. Help will be provided to clients for sourcing their Link requirements along with managed bandwidth solutions.
Exchange Feeds and International Data availability
• BSE Low latency feed via a fiber cross connect.
• NSE Low latency feed available.
• Both BSE and NSE low latency data available through Thomson Reuters Data Feed Direct (TRDFD) Feed handlers
• Thomson Reuters Cross-Asset Global Real-Time data available to every Rack