Asia Etrader Magazine Issue Three
The summer issue of the Asia Etrader brings with it the demise of Chi-east and the birth of the ASEAN Trading Link. It was a very busy quarter with a number of new developments across the region – short sale reporting in Hong Kong, new listed futures contracts, new exchange trading members, growing connectivity options and of course the HKEx’s bid for the LME. Despite the slowdown in China and the Euro zone problems Asia keeps moving forward developing its own distinct market structure among the global trading community.
In The Zone
* What Happened Around Asia in Q2 2012
* ASEAN Trading Link Explained
* The Truth About HFT in Asia
Opinion & Analysis
* Market Data With Asian Characteristics
* Who’s Got the Biggest Blocks in Australia?
* The Broker Panel
* Asia’s Increasing Appetite for Futures Trading
* Asia Futures Trading Recap Q2 2012
* Volatility in Asia Q2 2012
* Vultures Swoop Over Bombay Stock Exchange
* Market Surveillance Technology Spearheads Integrity Drive Across Asia
* Emily Yu, Head of the IT Strategy and Planning Department at SZSE
* The Autopsy of Chi-east
* Asia’s Fragmentation Footprint Q2 2012
* Asia Equity Trading Recap Q2 2012
* Short Report Q2 2012
* How Do You Measure Trade Performance?
* Are you Ready for The HKEx Clearing House Reforms?
* Competitive Advantage in the Cloud
Holidays and Events
FAX @ +852 3015 7665 OR
SCAN and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: +852 6282 9453
Skype – asiaetrading