Asia Etrader Magazine Issue Four
A busy fall season is well under way and with it the fourth issues of Asia’s electronic trading industry publication, the Asia Etrader.
What a summer we had! Normally, these are relaxing times spent with families on vacation enjoying a reprieve from hectic and stressful lives sitting on beaches, hiking in mountains and eating from barbeques. It was anything but as Asia Inc. keeps buying, building and becoming the centre where global trade converges.
Don’t take our word for it see for yourself.
In The Zone
* What Happened Around Asia in Q3 2012
* Japan’s Electronic Trading Restoration
* Dodd-Frank: What you need to know
Opinion & Analysis
* A Brand New Game in Electronic Trading?
* The high-touch, low-touch desk
* Shut ‘em down
* Intensifying competition in derivatives trading in India
* Asia Futures Trading Recap Q3 2012
* Volatility in Asia Q3 2012
* China’s first step in exchange acquisition waltz
* Roads to strengthening barriers against trading technology risk
* Kotaro Yamazawa, managing director at Osaka Securities Exchange
* China and Hong Kong compete with Korea as ETFs blossom
* GreTai pushes for Mandarin link to rival ASEAN
* Asia’s Fragmentation Footprint Q3 2012
* Asia Equity Trading Recap Q3 2012
* Short Report Q3 2012
* Backstage passes
* How do you select algos before trading?
* Which exchange technology will the merged OSE/TSE select?
Word On The Street
* What do you think of the HKEX takeover of the LME?
* Algo development challenged in tough market
Holidays and Events
FAX @ +852 3015 7665 OR
SCAN and send to email@example.com
Call: +852 6282 9453
Skype – asiaetrading